Before we get you started with your details, please read through this page to make sure you have everything you need to complete your application online.
- You will be unable to submit your application unless all parts are completed.
- You will not be able to save your application part way through and then return at a later time.
- We require that you have access to a personal email address to confirm your application has been received.
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose.
Before you start you will need the following to hand
- The name of the local authority in which you live e.g. Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin.
- Your Unique Learner Number (ULN) and Unique Candidate Identifier (UCI) if you have been given these (you will be able to leave these fields blank).
- Your predicted or actual grades, which will be checked with current school or college.
- Details of two emergency contacts and their relationship to you e.g. mother.
- Your choice of up to four subjects that you are considering studying at SSFC which will be discussed with you at interview. This choice can be changed up to the point of enrolment in August. Where there is a subject with both an A level and vocational qualification eg. BTEC please only select one option, then your other 3 subjects.
- Information on any learning support issues you would like us to know about.
- Please read our privacy notice below for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
Learning Records Service Privacy Document (PDF)
- Our data protection document gives you details of how we will look after and process your data given to us.
Data Protection Document (PDF)
If I apply online and then change my mind about the subjects I want to study at , what should I do?
You will be able to amend your subject choices during your course discussion interview which are normally held between January and March of the year you are applying for. Please do not attempt to submit another application.
If I apply online and then change my telephone number / address / email etc, what should I do?
Please give your new details to our Admissions Team - email@example.com or call on 01743 235491.
I don’t know what subjects I want to study yet, what should I do?
The choices you select now are not definite. You will be able to change your choices during your course discussion interview. Please do not submit another application.
What will happen once I've applied?
Once you have submitted your online application form, you will see a message on the screen stating that it was submitted correctly. A confirmation email will be sent immediately to the email address you give on the application form.
What if I don’t know if I want to do a subject as an A level or vocational qualification?
Select either one eg. A level or vocational option and the choice you have made and the alternatives available will be discussed at your course counselling interview. Please do not choose the subject twice eg. PE A level and Sport BTEC or submit another application.